- Distilleries and Breweries
- Local Libations
- Shop Vashon Passport
- Tasting Rooms
''Like the Hills of the Palouse, our wines are
SMOOTH ROUND & VOLUPTUOUS''
''Every step from vine to bottle we strive to make the best wine possible.''
Taste our award winning wines!
One of the ''Fifteen Best Washington Wine Makers'' click to read the article!
''Best New Puget Sound Winery - Palouse'' by Gene Stein, Ph.D., Seattle Wine Blogger
- "Best Puget Sound Winery" at the Taste of Washington!
- Best New Winery in Puget Sound at the 'Taste of Washington'
- 'One of the 15 Best Winemakers in Washington State' Award
- Gold Medals VIGCC voted Best Cabernet Franc
- Gold Medal VIGCC Best Cabernet
1.1 mile south from the northend Vashon-Fauntleroy ferry at 12431 Vashon Hwy. SW. Vashon, WA. 98070