WineriesDistilleries and BreweriesLocal LibationsShop Vashon PassportTasting RoomsWedding SitesWedding Supplies & Services
In 2003, George and Linda Kirkish became fascinated by the beauty and science of wine. Over the years, their approach to winemaking has evolved even as their wine club has evolved. Palouse Winery produces 1500 cases of wine annually and is open to the public for wine tastings every Saturday and Sunday, 12-5 pm.
- "Best Puget Sound Winery" at the Taste of Washington!
- Best New Winery in Puget Sound at the 'Taste of Washington'
- 'One of the 15 Best Winemakers in Washington State' Award
- Gold Medals VIGCC voted Best Cabernet Franc
- Gold Medal VIGCC Best Cabernet