Triplebrook Guest Cottage and Barn
- Banquet / Meeting Facilities
- Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Cottage
Nestled privately on nine acres with perennial and vegetable gardens, heirloom fruit and nut trees, a pond, meadow (often with deer) and forest, the guest cottage has a large common room with comfortable furnishings, cast iron stove, lots of books and games, small refrigerator, and coffeemaker.
The cottage has three cozy bedrooms (queen, double, and twin bed), and can sleep five. A private deck overlooks walnut trees, woods, and Colvos Passage beyond. A Continental breakfast of granola, cheese, yogurt, fruit, biscotti, juice, coffee and tea is provided each morning.
The restored 1890s barn is equipped with tables to seat 50, an extra deep sink, large buffet table and plentiful counters, making it ideal for workshops, meetings, reunions, catered dinners and special events.
We are not able to accommodate children and/or pets at this time.
- Charming, rustic cottage with deck and cast iron stove
- Ideal for a tranquil weekend or writer's retreat
- Continental breakfast included
- Nine acres of gardens, fruit and nut trees, meadow, pond, and forest
- Restored 1890s barn available for special events
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Continental Breakfast
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At1Cabin: 3 bedrooms$165/night, double occupancyNotes: $50/night, each additional person
Convenient, quiet Westside Highway location near Cove, 15 minutes from Vashon Heights (north end ferry), 20 minutes from Tahlequah (south end ferry).