Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie (The)
MuseumsRestaurantsCoffeeEspresso & Espresso BarsTea ShopsLocal LibationsShop Vashon PassportTasting Rooms
This famous historic Roasterie and Coffee is home to The Wet Whisker, the original coffee company of specialty coffee and fair trade pioneer, Jim Stewart - which eventually became known as Seattle's Best Coffee and the Minglement, a small neighborhood organic health food store.
Traditionally farmed for generations, our Heirloom®Coffee beans are rare and come from the older variety plants, some of which grow nearly wild. All are shade grown at high altitudes in mineral rich volcanic soil, giving them their vibrantly deep and complex flavor. All our coffee is fresh roasted on site on the Roasterie's original vintage roaster, preserving the art of hand roasting.
- Serving fine espresso, brewed coffee, custom blended teas & organic food
- Island Produce & Eggs organic food, books, gifts, bodycare, supplements and over 300 teas, bulk herbs & spices
- Wholesale coffee -Traditionaly grown - Direct Trade
- Historic Coffeee Roasterie and regional treasure - roasting coffee for over 48 years
- Internet sales - Wholesale - Retail